COLLABORATIONS

RED FAUX LEATHER LACE-UP SKIRT @GAMISS

Monday, February 12, 2018

Hi everyone!!
RED is still the color of the season!! After all, it is still winter. I know I've been wearing so much red through this season and today is no different. When I saw this  red faux leather lace-up skirt at GAMISS I knew I had to have it!!
I've paired it with my red Thigh high boots and this striped blouse from Zaful as seen in a previous post. The fit of this skirt is impeccable. It is a high waisted skirt which is perfect for a slim hipline like mine because this silhouette makes your hipline broader and creates a bigger booty too. LOL
This leather skirt is also available in the color black.
You can style this red leather skirt any way you want. Wear sneakers or ankle booties with the skirt because it's quite cool to do that.
I'll be styling much more clothes from Gamiss, so watch this space.
 GAMISS is the online shop to check out, as they have a wide variety of clothes for males and females at super affordable prices.
Shop my RED FAUX LEATHER SKIRT at Gamiss and more!
Happy shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook