COLLABORATIONS

LILAC AND PURPLE TURTLENECK BODYSUIT @ZAFUL

Monday, February 12, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Winter was all about the color red. With spring upon us, I couldn't wait to style the color which is trending for Spring, Lilac, and Purple. I don't often wear these colors but as a fashionista, I am always open to experimenting with different colors.
This purple bodysuit from ZAFUL is so stylish and the fit is incredible. I've added a lilac shirt and use these colors as highlights with my gray checkered pantsuit as seen in a previous post.
This turtleneck bodysuit is available in many different colors. I have to say these bodysuits were selling fast. I love a turtleneck top and this bodysuit s just so perfect. The fabric is soft on the skin and I simply love everything about this bodysuit.
Notice my cool semilunar semi-rimless sunglasses also from Zaful. These sunglasses are the latest and coolest sunglasses to wear. You've probably noticed all the celebrities wearing these small sunglasses, especially the Kardashian sisters!!
That is why I love ZAFUL. I always find everything that is trending now at Zaful.
Now, remember you can mix and match lilac colors with any other color as you wish. Go ahead and start experimenting with these colors.
Shop my TURTLE NECK BODYSUIT- PURPLE and
my SEMILUNAR SEMI-RIMLESS SUNGLASSES at Zaful and more!!
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook