COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL PANTS, FLUFFY COAT AND TURTLENECK BODYSUIT @ZAFUL

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Spring is near!!! Florals are always associated with Spring and Summer but this Winter we've seen floral printed clothing everywhere. Winter florals is what they've called it. When I came across the stunning brown turtleneck bodysuit at Zaful I wanted to pair it with exciting colors. This floral pants, which also has a matching jacket as seen in a previous post felt so right to pair it with this brown bodysuit. The fluffy coat which is a peach/pink color. as it was described on the website of Zaful, ties all these colors beautifully together.
I've added a pop of mint color with the YSL bag.
I love how fresh these colors are together. It literally gives me Spring Fever. LOL!!
I love playing with colors and patterns at times. It is the exciting part of being a stylist.
Versatile clothing are so essential to have because you can mix and match these clothes over and over and make everything looks new and fresh!!
I love this chocolate brown color close to my face. It is the most appropriate brown color to wear for my skin tone.
Style this bodysuit anyway you want!
Shop my BROWN TURTLENECK BODYSUIT at Zaful and more!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook