COLLABORATIONS

LEOPARD PRINT HALF ZIPPER BODYSUIT @GAMISS

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'll be styling my favorite print of all time, leopard print. This leopard print bodysuit  from GAMISS has stolen my heart and I know I will have it for many seasons to come. The fabric and fit of this bodysuit are incredible and I simply adore it. I love the half zipper fastening in front of the bodysuit.
I've styled it with a mixture of black and wine red colors. This wine red velvet pants from Zaful, as seen in a previous post compliments the new shoes from Migato so well.
Pantihose socks are so on trend right now and I've decided to wear a pair of these socks with these shoes.
This leopard print bodysuit is definitely a must-have. The styling opportunities of it is endless.
If you are a fan of leopard print, like me, then this will be the ideal piece to add to your wardrobe. I love wearing bodysuits under my pants or skirts because it always stays tucked in and neat. No need to worry, when moving around, that the top or blouse might peak out.
Shop my LEOPARD PRINT HALF ZIPPER BODYSUIT at GAMISS and more!
Shop my SEMILUNAR SEMI-RIMLESS SUNGLASSES at Zaful
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook