COLLABORATIONS

LEOPARD PRINT AND TURTLENECK SWEATER @TOBI

Monday, February 26, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling my all-time favorite print, Leopard print!!! Yes, I know you've probably heard me say that many times before, LOL. Love it or hate it, but you will notice during the next few seasons that leopard print is making a big comeback! This time, this print can be worn in a leopard print on leopard print kinda way without looking like it is too much. The trick is to wear leopard print patterns with smaller patterns or combine different colors like brown with pink leopard print.
It is so much fun, so just go ahead and start experimenting with these patterns. Fashion is not to be taken so literally and seriously. Have fun with your clothes. Add your own flair to what is out there in the fashion world.
I actually wanted to talk about this very cool cream turtleneck sweater from Tobi. It has the lace-up details in front. The length of this sweater is so perfect for layering!. I'm wearing my leopard pants and a fur leopard print vest with this sweater. The turtleneck sweater brings this outfit perfectly together. My black newsboy cap and lace-up booties complete this look.
TOBI is an online shop with trendy, fashionable clothes for women. Check this website out. It's so worth it!!
Shop my CREAM TURTLENECK SWEATER from TOBI and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook