COLLABORATIONS

DOUBLE- BREASTED MINI DRESS AND LACE TOP OVER THE KNEE SILK STOCKINGS @GAMISS

Monday, February 19, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'll be styling another clothing item from GAMISS, this black double-breasted mini dress. The dress doesn't need much styling because I also got these over the knee silk stockings from GAMISS which I've paired this dress with. I've added my leatherette beret and stilettos to complete this outfit.
The dress is light and wears easily and because it is a mini dress, it is quite short.
These over the knee lace silk stockings is so perfect for this black dress because it is still winter and it is still too cold to walk around with bare legs.
Wearing these silk stockings might make you feel like you're having a "Pretty Woman"( the movie) moment LOL, but hosiery are so in fashion right now. From socks (as you've probably seen in my previous posts) to over the knee stockings. I love stockings but I'm always looking for something different in stockings.
GAMISS is the Online shop where you'll find clothing for males and females at super affordable prices.
 Shop my BLACK DOUBLE-BREASTED MINI DRESS and
my LACE TOP THIGH HIGH OVER THE KNEE SILK STOCKINGS at Gamiss
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook