COLLABORATIONS

HOODED MAXI CARDIGAN @GAMISS

Monday, February 26, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I've been styling quite a few outfits from GAMISS the past few days and today is no different. GAMISS has super, and I mean, super affordable prices on clothing for males and females. I've been very impressed with the quality thus far, knowing that the prices are so low. This black hooded maxi cardigan caught my eye because I could see how versatile this cardigan can be. The fabric this hooded cardigan is made of is so light and wears easily. It is easy to throw over anything you wear. You can dress it casual or smart, day or night. It does come in another color, army green but I preferred the black because I will be able to wear it with so many items in my closet.
I've styled it with denim and my over-the-knee boots.
A hooded jacket or coat is always a lifesaver for the weather here, especially when it rains unexpectedly or even as protection against the wind. I love how hooded clothing can be incorporated as smart wear too in your day to day wear.
This hooded maxi cardigan appears shorter in front and longer at the back. I've belted the cardigan but you can wear it without a belt.
GAMISS is the Online shop worth checking out!!
Shop my HOODED MAXI CARDIGAN and more at Gamiss.
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook