COLLABORATIONS

DENIM TRENCH COAT AND HIGH WAISTED WIDE LEG JEANS @ZAFUL

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Hi Everyone!!
I've mentioned in my previous post the denim on denim trend is once again on the Fashion Forefront. Only this time the darker shade denims are more on the forefront. Denim will always be a part of our life and it is the clothing suited for all generations and gender. Today I'm styling my denim trench coatwith high waisted wide leg jeans, both from ZAFUL. Now, remember Zaful is the online store where you will find trendy, fashionable clothes at affordable prices. Whatever is trending on the Fashion Forefront Zaful will have it available to you. So you know by now that trench coats are making a BIG comeback and more so in different fabrics and designs.
This denim trench coat is the ultimate coat to have during the transitional seasons. I couldn't be happier with this coat.
\
The wide leg jeans fit is incredible. The length is so appropriate to wear now right now into summer. The best thing about the length of this jeans is that it's appropriate to wear with so many different footwear, from sneakers to flat sandals, etc.
I love these jeans because of the great fit and the design. No matter how many pairs of jeans a person has in the closet, a great fit is everything!!
I've layered this outfit and added a green top and red accessories. The maxi striped blouse underneath this denim coat is also from ZAFUL as seen in a previous post.
I simply love this shirt. Look out for the color green that you will see a lot more of.
Shop my DENIM TRENCH COAT
my HIGH WAISTED FRAYED WIDE LEG JEANS at Zaful and more!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook