COLLABORATIONS

PLEATED PLAID/TARTAN SKIRT @GAMISS

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Have you seen my post on the trends of Spring 2018? In this blog post, I've spoken a lot on this trend plaid/tartan. Plaid is a timeless print and this season it is once again on the fashion forefront. During winter you've seen this print but more so in neutral colors like gray, etc. This season you'll see plaid everywhere, in all colors. The best thing about these patterns of Spring 2018 like plaid, floral, polka dots and candy stripes is that you can even mix and match these prints with each other. I simply love that trend because it is so much fun to style clothes.
This buckles plaid pleated skirt from GAMISS is not a new silhouette, you must have seen this before. Even I had an almost similar skirt in my closet a few years ago. It just shows how repetitive fashion is. I fell in love with this skirt because it is such a fun yet must have in my closet. I know I'll be able to wear this skirt for many seasons to come. As I was saying, plaid/tartan is a timeless print and therefore will always be around.
I've styled the  plaid skirt with my striped turtleneck sweater from Zaful, as seen in a previous post and added my red fur coat. The evenings here are still very cool and therefore carrying your coat with you is essential.
These silk thigh high stockings, also from GAMISS, complete this outfit perfectly.
I love this pleated skirt. It has a fun, flirty, side to it.
Gamiss is the Online store where you can shop as much as your heart desires because the prices are so low!!
Shop my BUCKLES PLAID/TARTAN PLEATED SKIRT and SILK THIGH HIGH STOCKINGS at Gamiss
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook