COLLABORATIONS

MESH PANEL PANTS @GAMISS

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Hi everyone!!
This season is all about transparency. From Mesh fabric and plastic material - these are the type of clothing you will see a lot of. As you may recall, I've mentioned this trend in a previous post. I've seen lots of shoes and coats made of plastic fabrics. I'm sure there are plenty more on the Fashion Scene.
 By now you know that I like to get on with the trends. Sometimes some of you might not know or like what I'm wearing but in seasons to come, you'll get to see what I've been talking about.
I've found this mesh panel pants at GAMISS. It has a jogger pants design to it and as you know, activewear is so fashionable right now to wear any time of the day. Rihanna, the musician, and designer is the ultimate pro when it comes to wearing this trend, in my opinion.
This mesh fabric in the pants is strategically placed on the knees.
You will see that in these transparent trendy garments, the transparent fabric plastic or mesh will be placed strategically.
I've styled this pants with a lace cropped bra top and a light black bomber jacket with lace sleeves.
These pants are available in red with black mesh insets.
I love the easiness of the pants and of course the versatility of it. You can wear it with sneakers or any other shoe.
I love the feel of the pants and zipper detailing is stunning.
Shop my MESH PANEL PANTS at Gamiss today!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be  FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook