COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL PRINT WIDELEG JUMPSUIT AND PINK RUFFLES @ZAFUL

Monday, March 19, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm continuing my floral print streak. LOL!! I have to say it is floral mania among the fashionistas on Instagram probably because Spring is here and what better way than to celebrate this season than with floral prints. Like I've said before  I never used to like floral print that much but for the past 2 years I've been really into this print and love it!
Today's floral print wide leg jumpsuit from Zaful is from the last year's Summer collection and I've decided to style it with my pink ruffle sleeve blouse and black blazer also from Zaful.
Zaful is the Online store where you will find trendy, fashionable clothes. I love how trendy their clothes are.
This wide leg jumpsuit is so versatile.The last time I've worn it very casually with white sneakers and a Tshirt. This time around I've styled it in a more chic way.
The black and pink color combo is beautifully tied together with my new burgundy shoes from Migato and the silk head skinny scarf from Id Peters London.
Now, remember that I told you to mix and match different floral prints in one outfit or add another print to floral print.
Get into your closet and revive older clothing pieces with new ones. Spring is the season to clean out the closets. Just like myself, you'll be surprised what you may find in your closet. Amazing stuff!! LOL.
This FLORAL PRINT WIDE LEG JUMPSUIT can be found at Zaful but it might be sold out!! Rest assured Zaful has plenty more to choose from.
Shop my Blazer or SIMILIAR BLAZERS from Zaful too!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook