COLLABORATIONS

GREEN SKINNY PANTS WITH SIDE ZIPS @GAMISS

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Hi everyone!!
How often do you see me wearing Green? Well, green is the color you will see a lot of in the future. I do not wear this color often but when I saw this green skinny pants at Gamiss I fell in love with all the details on the pants on the website. GAMISS prices are so low and I was not sure of this pants. At the arrival of this pants, I have totally blown away. I couldn't stop thinking about what a stunning pants it was to have in my closet!
The fit is incredible. I simply love all the details on this pants. The pants has a high waist design and has pockets. How cool.
The zipper details on both sides are so cool and I like these kinda design with skinny pants as it allows you to wear different boots and shoes with it.
I've paired this green pants with layers of cream knitwear- the turtleneck sweater from Tobi that you've seen in a previous post and a long knitted vest.
The fanny pack has been making a HUGE comeback and you've probably seen celebrities like Kendall Jenner and fashionistas wearing these bags a lot.
I've added this green printed fanny pack to my look and layers of pearls around my neck.
I love the modern-vintage feel of my look.
Style this pants any way you want!
Shop my GREEN SKINNY PANTS at Gamiss and more!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook