COLLABORATIONS

BLACK AND WHITE TWINSET (PANTS AND V-NECK SWEATSHIRT) @GAMISS

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Happy Easter. I hope your long weekend was fantastic. Here in Greece, we will be celebrating Easter this coming weekend and I can assure you it will be a BIG FAT PASXA/EASTER. Lol.
Anyway, today I'm styling a twinset from GAMISS which is super versatile. It has a long sleeve sweater and matching pants. You can wear it as casual, as athleisure or dress it up like I did. I've added color by throwing over my yellow coat and wine red color shoes.
 I'm all for versatile clothing because you can wear it at any time of the day to different functions.
GAMISS is having a huge Sale right now and this twinset is on sale too. You have to hurry because at these low prices, they will move fast.
This black and white set is also available in gray.
Style this set anyway you want. Sneakers or flats is a great option to pair this set with.
 Shop my PANTS AND V-NECK SWEATSHIRT TWINSET at Gamiss and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook