COLLABORATIONS

LACE UP OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE @ROSEGAL

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'll be bringing you another clothing item from ROSEGAL, this smocked lace up off shoulder blouse. I have to say that I've read in one of the top magazines that off the shoulder blouses will disappear from the Fashion scene for a while. However, I still see a lot of these garments in stores. I loved this blouse when I saw it on the website of Rosegal.
Today I've styled this off the shoulder blouse in a way to show you what can be done with your off the shoulder blouse that is not in fashion anymore. LOL
White strappy t-shirts are the way to go. In fact, it's quite trendy to wear a white strappy t-shirt with your garments and let the straps peak out both shoulders or one shoulder.
This off shoulder blouse fits beautifully around the waistline. I love the smocked lace-up design of this blouse. It is feminine and makes the waist looks tiny. What a great way to accentuate your waistline!!
I've paired this blouse with my flare denim and sneakers. How often do you see me wearing sneakers lol? But I do have them!!
Styling this blouse is limitless and to have it in white is a bonus!!!
This blouse also comes in black and jacinth (reddish-orange color). I simply love my white off the shoulder blouse.
Shop my SMOCKED LACE UP OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE at Rosegal!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook