COLLABORATIONS

GRAPHIC/LETTER SWEATSHIRT @ROSEGAL

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Hi everyone!!
In today's blog post I want to introduce you to the love of my life, my little Ivhan, who has stolen my heart. LOL. When I saw this super cool graphic/letter sweatshirt on the website of ROSEGAL, I knew I had to have it. Graphic or Slogan T-shirts are so IN fashion now and this kinda clothing gives you the freedom to express yourself. What I do love about this sweatshirt is the color obviously but also the design. This sweatshirt is versatile and can be worn casually as a sweatshirt or you can dress it up in a smart casual way.
I have to say Ivhan wasn't as eager to sit through the fashion shoot because he wanted to sniff his heart out in this park where we were shooting.

The letters on this sweatshirt are very bold and not easy to ignore. LOL
Fashion is fun and wearing these kinda graphic t-shirts is tongue-in-cheek.
ROSEGAL is the Online shop where you'll always find something familiar with a difference, in my opinion. This Online shop is definitely growing on me.
Shop my GRAPHIC/LETTER CASUAL SWEATSHIRT at Rosegal and more!!
P.S. Summer is around the corner and now is the perfect time to buy your swimwear for the long Summer holidays. I highly recommend Rosegal. Right now they offer a Swimwear Preview Special Sale. How cool is that? What are you waiting for? I'm definitely getting myself one or two swimsuits.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook