COLLABORATIONS

FRINGE SKIRT- BLACK @ ROSEGAL

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Not so long ago we were celebrating the 70's fashion era. I, for one, loved the trend a lot especially those bell bottom pants and dungarees. Fringes were one of the silhouettes that was making a BIG comeback but I have to tell you that Fringes are here to stay for a while. Again we see that Fringe garments such as skirts, dresses, etc is on the Fashion Radar.
When I saw this stylish skirting with fringes at ROSEGAL I knew I had to have it. I simply love this skirt. It has a PU leather finish and it fits beautifully around the waist. The fringes drape beautifully around the legs and I specifically love the broader fringes.
These kinda skirts can be styled many different ways. You can wear it with leggings or pants or keep the legs bare like I've done with just added a retro bikini bottom.
I'm wearing a printed bomber jacket over my black mesh turtleneck sweater. I love how the outfit came together.
This fringe skirt is a WINNER and definitely something worth having in any fashionistas closet.
Like I've said before, ROSEGAL is the online shop where I always find something familiar but with a difference. Watch this space because I'll be bringing you more outfits from Rosegal.
Shop my BLACK STYLISH SKIRTING WITH FRINGES from Rosegal and more!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook