COLLABORATIONS

WISHLIST:-SWIMWEAR @ROSEGAL

Monday, April 23, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Summer is so near I can smell it in the air. Have you  planned your Summer holidays already? I'm sure you have.lol. As fashionistas, we always want to know what's HOT and what's NOT on the Fashion scene. Swimwear is definitely one of the first items we shop for when starting packing for the Summer holidays. After all we've worked so hard on the treadmill the entire year, only to show off our toned bodies.lol
Today I've put a wishlist of Swimwear together from ROSEGAL which I will definitely take with me on my Summer vacation. Now, remember Rosegal has a wide variety of swimwear for women of all sizes and shapes. This is definitely the website worth checking out when looking for ideal swimwear.
 COLOR BLOCK STRAPPY BIKINI
 You can never go wrong with a black and white bikini. It is so easy to mix and match it with other color swimwear. Imagine wearing this top with a red or yellow bikini bottom. The versatility of this bikini is endless. If you love having a padded underwire bikini top then this will be a great buy!!.This is a classic swimsuit and will be around for many seasons to come!
OFF SHOULDER FLOUNCE FLORAL BIKINI SET
 Floral print is still a huge fashion print of the season. Summer is all about minimal dressing. This swimsuit will take you from the beach to the street right into a night out. How cool is this flounce foral top to wear with just about any bottom in your closet? I totally love that about this swimsuit.!!
 SHEER MESH BIKINI
 I cannot do without a sexy black bikini. Can you? I simply love this mesh bikini. I dont think I will want to swim when wearing this bikini.lol. It is the perfect bikini to just walk around on the beach or sun tan. This is one sexy bikini I have to have!!!!

50's HALTER POLKA DOT BIKINI
  The retro style bikini keeps on revisiting through the seasons. These bikinis are so chic and classic and I always imagine myself to be a Grace Kelly or Jackie O when wearing these. This bikini design is flattering for all body types. Clearly, you can see how useful this top can be for a night out in town or even under a jacket to a semi formal setting!!. I love the playful fashionable polka dot bikini.  This is a great buy.
  HALTER CROCHET KNIT BIKINI
 If only I would listen to my granny and learned to master this crochet technique while she was doing it, I could have created my own bikini LOL. How stunningly beautiful are these crochet swimwear? It's been around for some time now and seems to be more popular than ever. This crochet bikini set from Rosegal is available in black and khaki too.
With such a wide variety of swimwear at Rosegal, it was very difficult to choose from. Vist the website NOW and find the perfect swimwear for you!!
While you looking for the perfect swimwear, take a look at this amazing SALE -Off The Shoulder Special Sale @ROSEGAL
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook