COLLABORATIONS

PU LEATHER FISHTAIL MINI SKIRT @ROSEGAL

Friday, April 13, 2018

Hi everyone!!
With Spring being here and Summer so near you'll notice that my hemlines are getting shorter and shorter. LOL. Have you seen the previous post? Now that is short, isn't it?
Today I've styled a cute skirt which I simply loved since I saw it on the website of ROSEGAL- this leather fishtail mini skirt. It is such a fun, sexy, stunning skirt to have. I love the silhouette of this skirt.
This skirt has eyelet holes as details on the skirt. What I love about this skirt is that even though it is short and the fishtail design can easily lift up inappropriately when the wind blows, this skirt is fully lined. The secret though is that the lining is in the shape of shorts. How cool is that?
The shorts lining gives you the freedom and comfort to move around in this skirt as you please. The lining also gives structure to this garment!!
I've styled this leather mini skirt with a colorful graphic t-shirt from and moto jacket both from Zaful.
This outfit is colorful, flirty and fun and I'm ready to meet my girlfriends and paint the town red! LOL
Like I always say, styling clothes is a personal taste kinda thing. You can style the skirt anyway you want. I have to say this skirt is a great buy!
Shop my PU LEATHER FISHTAIL MINI SKIRT at Rosegal and more!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook