COLLABORATIONS

WISHLIST:-WHAT'S IN MY BEACH BAG FOR SUMMER (2018) @DRESSLILY

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Summer is near! YEAH!!! I can see you jumping for joy lol!!! If you are like me, living in a country that consists of over 6000 islands, some which haven't been inhabited, then you will know what it is to be prepared for endless days of sun and surf. The Summers here in Greece are long and very hot. Every year I update my bag for Summer and this year I've decided to make a wishlist at DRESSLILY. Dresslily is the Online store where you will find clothing for males and females, beauty products, products for home and outdoor living at super affordable prices.
With such a wide variety available to me, let me start off with choosing what I will pack in my beach bag.
 BIKINI
Unless you are a nudist, you have to have a bikini or two and a very fashionable sexy bikini. Here in Greece, you can literally walk in your bikini the entire day lol.
With this wide variety of swimwear at Dresslily, I've decided to choose 2 bikinis.
HALTER POLKA DOT BIKINI
The polka dot print is the print of this season!! However, it is a classic timeless print.Wearing a polka dot bikini will put you in a great mood because polka dot is such a fun print to wear. I love how sexy the design of this bikini is. The halterneck design is one of my favorite designs when it comes to swimwear.
 ONE PIECE OPENWORK MONOKINI
Cutouts, open back, and sheer fabric makes for a perfect one piece. I love this one piece because it's a little bit different and more like a monokini. I can actually wear this swimsuit as a bodysuit for an evening out with my jeans. The sheer lace makes for a perfect top. I simply love everything about this swimsuit.

BAG
Before I get carried away with what is in my beach bag. Let me choose a beach bag.
STRAW HANDBAG
This is the IT bag to have. It is super stylish and can be worn casual and casual chic. We all know that straw bags have become so fashionable these days. There are so many stunning straw bags to choose from at Dresslily. I love the design of this bag and also it also has a straw woven strap which makes this bag a perfect messenger bag. How cool is that?

SUNGLASSES
I think I will have o pack at least 2 pairs of sunglasses. With prices this low at Dresslily, Why not?
Sunglasses are so fashionable and it is the ultimate accessory to have from the beach to the street.
OVERSIZED SQUARE SUNGLASSS

FULL FRAME SUN SHADES SUNGLASSES
BEACH TOWEL
Dresslily has products for your bathroom as well as outdoor space.  There are quite a number of different designs of beach towels to choose from. I love how colorful mine is.
COLORFUL SOFT COTTON BEACH TOWEL
COVER UP
If you like to wear a cover-up on or off the beach, then Dresslily will be your go-to store. They have a wide variety of cover-ups to suit your personal taste. I can see myself wearing this cover-up as street wear too.
MAXI COVER UP

SANDALS
I love a stunning pair of sandals which I can wear with anything during Summer. With this excessive heat, you want your footwear to be comfortable but also stylish. There's nothing more beautiful than a stunning pair of flat sandals to show off your pedicured toes. There are so many sandals to choose from at Dresslily.
SUMMER THICK BOTTOM TWINKIE SANDALS

Head on over to Dresslily today and start shopping for your Summer holidays. It is so worth it!!
Dresslily offers you a SUMMER SPECIAL SALE - Up to 70% off.
What are you waiting for?
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook