COLLABORATIONS

WISHLIST:- SUMMER HOLIDAY ESSENTIALS (2018) @ZAFUL

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I know you are still enjoying the beautiful blossoms and enthusiastic chirping of the birds which are so evident of Spring but I also know that you are already planning your Summer holiday. Summer is always the long holidays we all are looking forward to. When we think of summer, the beach always comes up and several days of having fun in the sun.
Today I've put together my wishlist of what I will be packing in my suitcase for my Summer holidays from ZAFUL. I have to say with Zaful having such a wide variety of fashionable, trendy clothes-why not put your own wishlist together to suit your personal taste?
SWIMSUIT
MULTIWAY WEAR BANDEAU BIKINI
The bandeau swimsuit is so IN for this Summer. You've probably seen the Kardashian-Jenner sisters rocking this trend in swimwear. What I like about this bandeau swimwear is that it is so versatile. You can easily wear the bandeau top with a skirt, shorts or pants to a night out or as street wear. I've selected this yellow color swimsuit for me, after all, yellow is the color of this season. Notice how you can adjust these straps and this swimsuit will look different all time. Cool isn't?
Read the following article Life Is Better In Bikini and you will be even more inspired to start shopping for your swimwear!
 DRESS
POLKA DOT OFF SHOULDER DRESS
I'm sure by now you have at least something in polka dot print. With all the hype around this print this season, I thought why not add this easy wear summer dress to my wishlist. This dress is perfect for day and night time. It's all about changing the accessories to this dress that will make it versatile. Instead of your old faithful LBD (little black dress), here is a LBD with a difference. The polka dot print is so fun to wear!!

BAG
Straw bags are the must-have accessories for Summer. These bags are no longer just beach bags. You can incorporate it in your daily lifestyle. The designers have come up with the most amazing styles in straw bags. Zaful also has a wide variety of bags. You have to check them out because there is a bag to suit everybody's personal taste.
CYLINDER SHAPED STAW RIBBON BAG


SUNGLASSES
STYLISH FULL FRAME SUNGLASSES
Can you even imagine a summer holiday without a pair of sunglasses? You got to have at least one pair!!! Sunglasses have become staple accessories for many fashionistas, incl myself. Having a variety of different colors and designs is the new norm.
I've added these rainbow color sunnies to my wishlist because these bright colors scream SUMMER!! Wear these sunglasses with anything and anywhere. The design is very fashion forward.

HAT
WIDE BRIM STRAW HAT
I love Summer and I love basking in the sun but I always have to take precaution when it comes to my facial skin. Our Summers here in Greece is very long and intense and for me a sun hat on the beach is a necessity. There are also several hats at Zaful available which you can wear as a fashion accessory to your outfit at any time of the day. Hats are also a huge trend, season after season.

 These are my items that I've added to my wishlist for my Summer holidays. Head on over to the website of ZAFUL and make you wislist now!!!
 Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook