My Look.

BLUSH with GOLD accents

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Hi everyone !!
It's Springtime. I love this time of the year because everything in Nature seems like it has woken up from a deep sleep. The birds are chirpier and the blossoms on the trees smell divine.

Blush is still the IT color of the season and I was totally surprised by this gift. An YSL bag in the color Blush. I wanted to create a look around this bag and what better color than white with gold accents to showcase this bag.

The white romper is from last Summer season which you have seen before. See here:http://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2015/08/white-beach.html

The white lounge coatigan (combination of a coat and a cardigan) is a perfect match for this romper.The lounge coatigan is so versatile I can throw it over my bathing costume during summer too, when heading off for drinks at the beach bar.





























































As you can see I added a lot of gold rings which enhances the gold YSL logo on the bag.

My shoes which are from Voi&Noi (link below) are partly gold and nude suede and in my opinion, it brings it all beautifully together.

Notice how I have changed my sunglasses. I was not sure which pair will be best suited but in the end both pairs matched my look. Have you seen my latest post on Eye Feel Shady sunglasses? See here: http://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2016/03/eye-feel-shady.html




























Thank you for reading !! xoxo

Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

Blush Bag #YSL

Shoes from Voi&Noi -http://www.voi-noi.gr/ginaikeia-papoutsia.html

White Coatigan -(find similar here: http://www.asos.com/Moon-River/Moon-River-Long-Knitted-Cardigan-with-Raw-Trim/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6372977&cid=15161&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Natural&totalstyles=98&gridsize=3

White Romper  from Mango/Last Summer range)-(find similar here:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Boobtube-Bandeau-Strapless-Jumpsuit-Playsuit/dp/B012KOZK8A/ref=sr_1_17?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1457546455&sr=1-17

Gold Rings- Bloggers own.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love this outfit!! And your chic heels too. Great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michele.I appreciate this comment because you are such a classy ,elegant Doll,yourself.Have a great day Gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look dear, and you styled it beautifully!!! That bag is perfect and the shoes are a perfect complement to this look!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jen.I appreciate your comment.You are such an inspiring Fashionista.Have a great day Gorgeous.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je j'apprécie beaucoup et j'aime votre style

      Delete
  6. Love the look. What's the ysl bag style called? Where did you get it? I could not find it online. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beeng.I got it as a gift.I will get the details and DM it to you or email as you wish.Have a great day xoxo

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook