COLLABORATIONS

BELL SLEEVE HOUNDSTOOTH DRESS @ZAFUL

Friday, December 23, 2016

Hi everyone!!
There is so much emphasis on the sleeves of clothing this season. Sleeve lengths have become so long, no need to shorten your sleeves!!!  When you feel your arms are too short for the sleeve length of the garment, just go with the fashion flow, by wearing sleeves that are longer than usual. Another popular sleeve element on the fashion radar is the Bell sleeve. How pretty is this simple shift dress with the tiny bit of extra added to it, bell sleeves? This Bell Sleeve dress from Zaful.com in houndstooth print wears easily. This dress is so versatile because you can wear it casual or smart, daytime or a night out by just switching up the accessories. Wearing polo neck tops under dresses is so trendy right now and I simply love this trend.
 Black tights not only bring this outfit beautifully together but it also keeps my legs warm. You can wear any boots or shoes as you prefer. I wanted to let the dress stands out and I've decided to pair it with black.
I'm wearing my white bag because I wanted to tone down the accessories. This bell sleeve houndstooth dress is perfect and can stand on it's out. Houndstooth print is a timeless print. I simply love this dress.
I'm so happy in this dress, look I'm doing a "HAPPY DANCE" Lol.
You can buy this BELL SLEEVE HOUNDSTOOTH DRESS Today!!!
I will bring you plenty more fashionable clothes from Zaful.com soon!
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook