COLLABORATIONS

COZY VELVET SHIRT DRESS @ZAFUL

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hi everyone !!!
Velvet or velveteen is the fabric of the season!! I simply love anything made in this fabric. Not only is it so soft on the skin but this fabric is shiny and always makes me look and feel glamorous.
Shirt dresses are very trendy and have been seen everywhere amongst fashionistas. This velvet shirt dress from Zaful.com is just stunning. It comes in different colors to suit your personal taste.
Again I'm wearing my OTKB (over the knee boots) because it goes so well with everything.
This velvet dress is light and comfortable and has a crushed velvet texture, which I love.
Add your personal touch to the shirt dress. As you can see I kept the accessories minimally and the color of the dress is so shimmering, it will make you stand out.
As I said there are plenty other colors to choose from. Style this shirt dress any way you want. Have fun with it because this dress is so easy breezy.
Shop this COZY VELVET SHIRT DRESS
just click on the  Hyperlink!!
Thank you for reading everyone!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook