COLLABORATIONS

SILVER & GRAY @Sammydress.com

Monday, December 05, 2016

Hi everyone!!
I am so glad turtlenecks are back because I cannot do without this staple in my wardrobe during winter. My neck is the one body part I just have to keep warm during winter to prevent me from catching a cold. That being said, I am pairing this very classic, easy turtleneck bodysuit with my Plaid pants and the statement necklace  from Sammydress.com  just elevates the look. I will be collaborating with Sammydress.com a lot more in the next few weeks, so look out for much more fashionable items at super affordable prices.
My black coat with the fur collar added the delux feel  and the ankle boots is what my style is all about, Chic streetstyle.
I can never get enough of silver accessories. I've added my silver Volare Klasse 14 watch  and silver rings. Talk about bling!! 😅
Turtleneck tops was seen on the Catwalks of Winter 2016/2017. One of the looks that stood out for me was wearing the turtleneck under a dress. Not only does it keep the cold away but it is a fashionable clothing item for the season.
Accessories are everything. Less is more but sometimes you have to turn it up a notch. Turtleneck Tops are timeless and classic no matter which color or fabric. It is also very versatile and can be worn from casual or smart.
Thank you for reading!!
Be YOU, Be FABULOUS
Shop my look here: Gray Turtleneck Bodysuit
                              Statement Necklace
                             



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook