COLLABORATIONS

BELL SLEEVE OFF THE SHOULDER LACE SPLICING BLOUSE @SAMMYDRESS

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling another stunning blouse from Sammydress.com. I have mentioned in my previous post that I will be styling a lot of fashionable clothing at super affordable prices from Sammydress throughout the Holiday season.
Off the shoulder tops are the IN thing right now and so are Bell sleeve tops and dresses. Having all this in one garment is a bonus because you will be on trend. Don't we as fashionistas just love to be on trend?
I've styled this Bell sleeve off the shoulder lace splicing blouse with a denim corset, which is also very trendy right now. A corset will accentuate your waistline when needed and it is just a very sexy accessory to add to your outfit.
My short skirt and the over the knee boots bring this outfit beautifully together.
This Bell sleeve off the shoulder top comes in the color white too. I love the lace splicing on this top. I can see myself wearing this blouse during different seasons. The jersey knit fabric this blouse is made of is so light and soft on the skin.
The elasticated shoulder line is perfect because it drapes beautifully around the shoulders.
Style this top any way you want. A jean, short or long skirt, is also flattering with this top.
The price of this BELL SLEEVE OFF THE SHOULDER LACE SPLICING BLOUSE is so low, it will blow your mind!!!
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook