COLLABORATIONS

STRIPED OFF-THE-SHOULDER TOP with CHOKER @SAMMYDRESS

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hi everyone!!
Now that the Holidays are finally here, everybody wants to meet and greet. It is the perfect time of the year to do catching up with family and friends. However, as a self-proclaimed Fashion blogger, I do feel the pressure of people expecting me to know all the latest fashion trends and also the expectation of me looking like a fashion statement all the time. LOL. I am so glad to be partnering with Sammydress.com and I'll be bringing you fashionable, trendy items at super affordable and I mean, super affordable prices through out the entire season.
We know now that it is all about bearing the shoulders with the very trendy, off the shoulder tops and dresses. Chokers are the perfect accessories, to compliment the off shoulder tops and having them all in one is a bonus. I simply love this striped off-the-shoulder top with the matching choker.
I've paired it with my leather mini skirt and black OTKB (over the knee boots).
I simply love stripes!!! My striped clutch adds that extra touch to this outfit. This top is such a statement clothing piece that it doesn't need anything to elevate it. The fabric is light and does not crease easily.
I have to say this top gave me so much confidence because it fits so well and I definitely made a fashion statement while meeting long lost friends.
What are you waiting for?
Shop this STRIPED OFF THE SHOULDER TOP WITH CHOKER.
The price is so affordable it will blow your mind.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!
Thank you for reading everyone!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook