COLLABORATIONS

BLACK on BLACK on BLACK

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Hi everyone !!
As much as we like to add all the fashion items of each season to our existing outfits in our closests, I find it essential to take stock of the basics. My basics of all time or classic items for winter will be, a white shirt/blouse, black and white longsleeve Tees. Turtleneck neck tops in white, grey and beige or white are my all time favorites. We can add  black pants, a jean and etc. That being said I have added this basic black turtleneck bodysuit from sammydress.com and layered it with lots of black.
Layering is everything during winter and therefor the absolute must for basic clothing items.
Add a pair of boots and a tote bag of any  color and you are good to go.
I have to say, shooting on this location was absolutely blissful because nothing gets better than feeling the sun on your skin during winter. The beanie is always a good head accessory to keep you warm and add a fashion element to your look.
The black suede pants  from NA-KD FASHION.com is the perfect partner to my turtleneck bodysuit. I love the zips on the sides at the bottom because it allows you to make room for your boots.
During winter we have to keep warm and layering of clothes is essential but you can do it in a way that still looks well put together and stylish.
The flower bouquet was not planned but it fits so well in with my all black outfit. I was very grateful indeed for the flowers.
Thank you for reading !! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
 Shop my look here: Black Turtleneck Bodysuit
                              Black Suede Pants
                       


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook