COLLABORATIONS

Buffalo Check/Plaid Turn-Down Collar Long Sleeve Shirt @Sammydress

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Hi everyone !!
Today I've styled this shirt in my ALL-TIME favorite print, Plaid/Check. Buffalo check/plaid is such a timeless print This turn-down collar shirt in buffalo check is something the entire family can wear, from Grandpa to grandson,  husband to wife, etc.Sammydress.com has these shirts for both men and women. I chose this shirt from the men's department simply because of the details on the sleeve. I wanted something similar but different.
I've styled this shirt by layering it with a denim shirt and paired it with my ripped jeans. For much colder weather you can add your coat or jacket and the shirt will always stand out. This buffalo check shirt is available in different colors.
I simply love the white lines/insets on the sleeve of the shirt. This shirt can be styled in so many different ways. One thing I know for certain; I will have this shirt for a very long time in my closet. It is effortless, edgy and timeless.
The price of this shirt is so low you will want to buy more than one. LOL
Shop this BUFFALO CHECK/PLAID TURN-DOWN SHIRT  Now!!
You can find similar shirts at super affordable prices by just a click on the Hyperlink.
Thank you for reading !!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook