COLLABORATIONS

BEACHWEAR @ZAFUL and @GAMISS

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Hi everyone!!
So now that summer is here I get to hang out on the beach a lot. For that reason, I have to have as much swimwear as possible, which I have (but could always do with more lol) Thanks to  Zaful, I'm lucky to have fashionable, trendy swimwear all the time. You've probably seen this black bikini set before but today I've styled it with my black sheer lace kimono also from Zaful which can be worn with any other outfit day or night time as seen in a previous blog post!!
I have a new black broad brimmed hat from Gamiss Online Shop which I adore because as much as I love hanging out at the beach, protecting my facial skin from the harsh sun rays is very important to me. This hat has a very broad brim and it is flexible and can be folded in different ways and therefor easy to take with you anywhere you go.
To reiterate, this black hat is flexible and easy to fold in different ways. You can actually see how different the hat looks as I've adjusted it every time during the shoot. I love this hat because it is basic, fashionable and chic. The color is my ultimate favorite. LOL . I have to say Gamiss has I wide variety of hats and other beachwear. So check it out!!
How stunning is this black sheer lace kimono?
Head on over to Zaful.com finds the swimwear of your dream!!
Shop my LACE-UP CROSSOVER BIKINI SET and
BLACK LONG LACE SHEER KIMONO
and more at Zaful!
The BROAD BRIMMED FEDORA STRAW HAT and more from Gamiss
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Buy Swimwear & Beachwear at taigs000.com. Choose from a range of swimsuits, bikinis, tankinis, cover ups & much more online.Our beachwear is designed by real summer lovers to make you feel good in it! Out of a week of vacation we found ourselves wearing the most comfortable beachwear for women

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook