COLLABORATIONS

MEN-STYLE:- DISTRESSED BIKER JEANS @SAMMYDRESS

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Have you've seen my recent post on MEN-STYLE? Today I'm bringing you guys another outfit which I've styled around the super cool distressed and zipper design biker jeans, from Sammydress.Men. This jeans has a lot of details and patchwork and if you are looking for jeans with a difference then this one is for you. The patchwork is done beautifully and all the zips give this jean even more of an edgier look.The fit is impeccable and I quote my partner's mouth;" These jeans are by far the most comfortable I've worn in a long time." So there you have it!!
 When a denim is comfortable that seals the deal for us. I kept the styling light, cool and clean because after all, it is summer. I know he is going to rock this jeans all year round!!
As all biker jeans are known for the double stitching and patching, this jeans has them too. Sammydress always have the best affordable prices, so check this jeans out because it is a great buy!
This distressed biker jeans fits as great from the front as the back.
Shop this DISTRESSED AND ZIPPER DETAIL BIKER JEANS at Sammydress.Men 
and more!!!!!!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your outfit. I'm into biker jeans. This is where I shop https://www.limelush.com

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook