COLLABORATIONS

BLACK LACE INSERT BOMBER JACKET @ROSEGAL

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hi everyone!!
So I've been styling clothes from Rosegal Online Shop  for the past few days and I am having so much fun.!!! I've tried lots of colorful outfits and prints and today I'm going back to black but I added a splash of color to this outfit.LOL. Bomber jackets are so cool to have because you can style it with a dress,  jeans, skirt or as in my case shorts. This bomber jacket with the stunning lace sleeves from Rosegal is such a cool jacket to have during summer nights when there's sometimes a cool breeze in the air on the islands. I adore this Lace insert bomber jacket because you can wear it as daywear and also to a night out with friends. This bomber jacket also comes in the color white. I have to say that  I was torn between the two colors as they both will be ideal to wear right now.!!
I'm wearing a printed shorts and a white sleeveless blouse because I wanted my arms to show through the lace fabric. Love it!!
 The lace sleeves are so beautiful and give the sheerness which makes this bomber jacket sexy. I can see myself wearing this bomber jacket with so many clothing items in my closet. I wear jackets and blazers more than sweaters. I love to have all kind of jackets in my closet. For me jackets and blazers are so easy to wear and I think I always look polished and well put together.
Now remember Rosegal has plenty of bomber jackets to choose from. This BLACK LACE INSET BOMBER JACKET's price is right, so hurry now and get yourself one before they gone!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook