COLLABORATIONS

RUFFLE OFF SHOULDER PLAID ROMPER @SAMMYDRESS

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Plaid or gingham is the print hat has been spotted everywhere from the runways to the street. Fashionistas are celebrating this timeless print, which is after all one of my most favorite prints of all time. I love a black and white color combo because it always looks expensive and sophisticated. A romper is always a favorite clothing item of mine and having a romper with a ruffle shoulder line is just what I wanted when I stumbled across this plaid romper from Sammydress.
This ruffle off shoulder plaid romper is fun with flats or sneakers and a bit classy and edgy with a pair of heels. I love adding a pop of color and that is exactly what I've added to complete my look
Isn't it cute how the ruffles go around the shoulder line from back to front? I love anything that accentuates my shoulders. I always feel it's the best asset of my body. The romper has a belt which adds the little bit of finesse to the plaid romper. I can see myself wearing this romper all through summer with flat sandals or heels as in today's case.
I'll be styling lots more clothing from Sammydress, the Online Shop where you find Fashion at super cheap prices!!!
You will have to hurry to buy this RUFFLE OFF SHOULDER PLAID ROMPER but don't worry there are plenty more rompers for women to choose from Sammydress.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook