COLLABORATIONS

GINGHAM MERMAID SKIRT AND WHITE @ROSEGAL

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Hi everyone!!
So everyone is going ga-ga over gingham print, which is by far my most favorite print of all time. It is also called tartan or plaid. This summer the gingham print was seen everywhere in beautiful vibrant colors such as pink, yellow, blue, etc. I simply adore this high waist gingham mermaid skirt . The fit is incredible and gives me curves I haven't seen I have before. The waistline is really high and therefore figure flattering. I've paired it with a white off the shoulder blouse and added a neck scarf to make the outfit chic and modern. The red accents bring this look beautifully together,
This black & white mermaid tartan skirt and my cool white butterfly design sunglasses are both from Rosegal, the Online shop whose clothes I adore.
 You can literally see how high the waistline is and this makes this skirt ideal to wear with cropped tops or a blouse tucked in. This mermaid skirt is definitely the ultimate versatile item from street to the office to formal, you can style it with anything - anytime. Black and white combo is always chic and look expensive. Talk about the must-have skirt to have in your closet!!
I've been looking for the ideal white pair of sunglasses for a while now and I have to say I think I've made the perfect choice with these white butterfly design sunglasses from Rosegal.
Shop my BLACK and WHITE HIGH WAIST TARTAN MERMAID SKIRT,
WHITE BUTTERFLY DESIGN SUNGLASSES
 and more at Rosegal.
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook