COLLABORATIONS

STRAPLESS FLORAL PRINT BOHO DRESS @ROSEGAL

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Hi everyone!!
So I am continuing my colorful streak. Have you've seen my previous post on my colorful outfit from Rosegal?  I have to admit when I saw this Strapless floral print dress at first glance I liked the style of the dress but what really made buy this dress from Rosegal was the price. How many times have I been looking for a well fitted, light and pretty dress when I have all those summer weddings and events to attend. The colors on this dress are so beautiful and the fit is incredible. I simply love this floral swing boho beach dress because it is easy to wear! No fuss.
I've added blue accessories but there are plenty of colors in this dress which makes it easy to accessorize it with any colors you want.
The bodice of the dress fits beautifully across the bustline. It has a fine pleating effect which creates fulness at the bustline if you need it. The dress flows lovely with the body movement and it is halfway lined. The dress is a show stopper and therefor no need to over accessorize. I kept it light and fresh.
The back of the floral strapless dress is as stunning as the front.
What can I say? I had so much fun wearing this dress and to think this dress is so cheap!
Shop this STRAPLESS FLORAL PRINT SWING BOHO BEACH DRESS at Rosegal now!!
The price is right!!!!!!!!
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook