COLLABORATIONS

CAMO JACKET and LACE BRA-TOP @GAMISS

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I want to introduce you to a new Online Shop, Gamiss which I came across recently. I ordered a few items and I have to say I am truly impressed. Not only are the prices super cheap but Gamiss also has everything to offer for the entire family,  from clothing to beauty products as well as home products.
I've always liked a camo print jacket and when I saw this Camo jacket I just had to have it. It is so light and has a cool design which I can imagine myself layering it during winter as a shirt or a jacket. This jacket is really a good buy and it has a denim feel to it which I like.
The Lace bra-top is the perfect top to wear under this jacket now. The lace is soft and has a stretch which allows the top to fold nicely over the body.
I've added a pair of sexy heels and my green sportswear pants.
This Camo jacket has cool pockets on the bust line of the garment which makes this jacket so versatile as you can wear it as a shirt//blouse as well.
The  Lace bra-top has these broad straps and the back of the top is completely lace- no open back and I simply adore about this lace cropped top.
This Camo Jacket is the ideal jacket to carry around during the summer nights. It is also a perfect jacket for transitional seasons. Camo print is definitely here to stay. It always pops up in the Fashion world. Remember the dress Madonna was wearing on the red carpet of the Metgala 2017?  Camo print of course.
Buy my CAMO POCKET JACKET and OPENWORK LACE PADDED BRA-TOP at Gamiss.com.
 I'm sure you will find so much more.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. be FABULOUS


h

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook