COLLABORATIONS

PRINTED OFF THE SHOULDER 2PIECE DRESS @SAMMYDRESS

Monday, July 10, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing to you an ideal outfit for summer. It is a maxi dress with a twist. This printed off the shoulder 2piece dress from Sammydress is ideal to take with you when packing for your holiday vacation. It has two separates which mean you can style it with different items in your luggage bag or closet perhaps. The fabric is so cool and light and everything about this off the shoulder 2piece dress is comfortable and easy. I've been finding myself reaching out to wear this outfit a couple of times since it arrives. I cannot get enough.
I'm hanging around by the beach in this outfit today and I'm wearing flat sandals. How often do you see me wearing flats sandals but this is how we do it here during Summer. LOL
The front of the body of the top has a bow tie which I've tied differently and I love it. The waistline is elasticated and therefore the 2piece dress is one of comfort and ease.
Let me repeat-This printed off the shoulder 2piece dress has separates which can be styled with other items in your luggage bag or your closet. Talk about versatile clothing!!
The back of the dress is just as stunning as the front!
Sammydress always offers fashionable clothes at very low prices. Shop my  PRINTED OFF THE SHOULDER 2PIECE DRESS from Sammydress today because it is a great buy.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS










You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook