COLLABORATIONS

DENIM ON DENIM ON DENIM @SAMMYDRESS @ZAFUL

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Hi everyone!!
So I've been talking a lot about the trends of Fall/Winter 20172018 the past days. I'm sure every fashionista wants to know what is HOT or NOT for every season. Not all of us has the privilege to attend world runway fashion shows during each season but luckily magazines like Vogue, etc will always keep you updated with the latest trends straight from the runways. Denim on Denim, many times referred to as the Canadian Tuxedos are on the Fashion Radar.
We just cannot get enough of denim, right? I love how designers bring a new design into denim every year. Denim on denim does not just mean denim jeans with a denim jacket/shirt. Denim on denim is taking lots of denim items together and wearing them on top of each other in different shades of denim and making a statement.
I've styled this buttoned denim knee-length skirt and denim cami top from Sammydress with a denim shirt/dress from Zaful together and added red boots which are the hottest color to have this Winter and just tied it together with a silk neckerchief.
This denim set has stretch and will hug your curves perfectly. I love how versatile a bustier cami top like this can be. You can wear it over a shirt like I did, under a jacket or button-down blouse or totally on its own. The skirt is perfect in length and I simply love this set.
This denim shirt/dress which can be worn as a denim dress is just the coolest thing to have in my closet because of the length. My other denim shirt is short like shirts, so I appreciate this one because is perfect for layering clothes during Winter.
Sammydress is the Online store to shop super affordable fashion for the entire family!!
Shop my BUTTONED DENIM CAMI TOP AND BODYCON SKIRT SET at Sammydress
my DENIM TURN DOWN COLLAR SHIRT DRESS at ZAFUL.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be You  Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook