COLLABORATIONS

THE POWER OF A WHITE SHIRT @ROSEGAL

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Hi everyone!
The one thing I came to learn as a fashionista is that there is one clothing piece that I cannot do without during Fal/Winter and it is a crisp white shirt. I like to update and add a new shirt to my closet at the beginning of each Winter season. The power a white shirt has in the fashion game is immense. It is so versatile and can transform any outfit whether wearing a white shirt on its own, layered under or over something.
This season I've decided to buy a white button down shirt from Rosegal Mens. I chose to shop in the men's department for a white shirt because I wanted my sleeves very long and the shirt oversized. If you want to buy from the men's department, it's better for a smaller sized female like myself, to buy a men's slim fit style shirt. The slim-fit design in men's clothing is much smaller and shaped.
This white shirt is like any other white shirt but it feels good, has a great fit and the price is right,!!!
I've styled it with  my red velvet skirt and black accents with my accessories.
I will be able to style this shirt in many, many ways. If you want to update your white shirt but want more of a feminine one, then Rosegal has many white blouses/shirts to choose from.
I hope you feel inspired and update your white shirt NOW!!
You will see me wearing this shirt a lot more!
Shop my WHITE LONG SLEEVE SLIM FIT BUTTON DOWN SHIRT
(ps. the smaller sizes are sold out )
 at Rosegal and more!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook