COLLABORATIONS

FRINGED DRAPED WAISTCOAT/VEST @ZAFUL

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Hi everyone!
Today I'm styling this super cool, trendy fringed draped waistcoat from Zaful. It seems that we cannot get enough of fringes because again Fringes are in fashion especially on dresses, etc. for Fall/Winter 2017-2018. I was so inspired by this fringed vest/waistcoat and decided to style it into a typical American texas girl kinda look with my pointed high heel cowboy boots, ripped jeans and I've added a bandana to complete the look. This fringes waistcoat has an asymmetric shape and therefore very loose fitted and flowy.
This fringed waistcoat has little studs as details everywhere and the fabric has a suede feel to it. It feels quite warm and therefore perfect for fall. The color is easy to style with different clothes in the wardrobe. I can see myself wearing this waistcoat with skirts, dresses, shorts, etc. This is definitely one of those clothing items that you will want to have in your closet. It will transform any outfit and is so easy to wear during transitional seasons. I adore this asymmetric fringed waistcoat/vest
Shop my ASYMMETRIC FRINGED DRAPED WAISTCOAT
at Zaful and more!!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be You. Be FABULOUS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook