COLLABORATIONS

RED OVER-THE-KNEE BOOTS @CHICME AND DISTRESSED DENIM JACKET @ROSEGAL

Monday, October 30, 2017

Hi everyone!!
 I've mentioned in my previous post that I've been introduced to a new Online store, Chicme, whose clothes I simply love. Whatever is out there on the Fashion Front you will find at Chicme. Red is the color of the season and having a pair of red boots is a MUST-HAVE. When I saw this pair of red pointe toe over-the- knee boots, it was love at first glance/sight. I have to say there are more red boots available especially the thigh-high design, which is so IN fashion right now but I preferred these ones and my choice was perfect for me.
Denim on denim (or the Canadian Tuxedo as it is called) is on the Fashion Forefront once Again!! I've paired these boots with layers of denim.

The long denim jacket from Rosegal is so cool and the length is almost like a coat and perfect for this season. I've added white accents to the look and the bandana ties this outfit beautifully together.
Red is such a bold, vibrant color and these boots will turn heads wherever I go.
I'm so ready for the winter with the warm, stunning, trendy red over-the-knee boots
 
 Shop my RED POINTED TOE KNEE-HIGH HEELED BOOTS from Chicme and more!
My DISTRESSED DENIM COAT from Rosegal.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook