COLLABORATIONS

STRIPED MAXI BLOUSE @ZAFUL

Thursday, October 05, 2017

Hi everyone!!
So we are familiar with the maxi dress, maxi skirt but how about the maxi blouse? Well, today I'll be styling a button up striped maxi blouse from Zaful!!!!. These stripes are bold and colorful and with stripes being one of those prints that are always on the fashion forefront, what better way than with this striped maxi blouse. This maxi blouse I've styled like a lightweight duster and I simply adore the fabric which is linen. The color combo of the stripes print is so fresh and it is simply a perfect blouse to have all round. You can wear it over a dress, shorts, jeans, etc. You can also wear it buttoned up and tie a belt around the waist and wear it on its own as a dress.
The length of this button up maxi blouse is quite long, maxi indeed and the fit is a loosely fitted shape. This maxi blouse has a stand collar, which gives it an elegant look to a casual blouse.
I have to say that I've planned on wearing this blouse during Summer but with the weather here still hot and then cold, this maxi blouse is totally appropriate to wear even now.
Today I've gone a bit matchy-matchy with the styling but its okay because I wanted the stripes in the maxi blouse to be accentuated.
This maxi blouse is a great layering piece and I will definitely wear this blouse often.
This maxi blouse comes in another color combo too.
Shop my BUTTON UP STRIPED MAXI BLOUSE at Zaful
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook