COLLABORATIONS

POLKA DOTS AND LACE @ZAFUL

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Hi everyone!!
We've seen a lot of stripes out there but polka dots is the print that is on the fashion radar right now. I for one am so happy because I adore this print. Polka dot print is so timeless and chic and I remember as a little girl seeing my mom wearing a polka dot dress which I was in awe of. No matter what color combo the polka dots are, this print is always refreshing and can add that extra little something to your outfit. If you don't like the big polka dot print you can choose something smaller like I've done or even much smaller.
I had so much fun wearing this polka dot set from Zaful. It is playful, sexy and fashionable. Now is the time for layering clothes and I've decided to wear my off the shoulder lace top from Zaful, as seen in a previous post under this two piece. It transforms into a dress immediately.
 This is what I love about the styling of clothes - to be able to create something different with what you have. I also like the styling of versatile clothes. This polka dot set can be worn on its own, or as separates with other clothes in your closet or layered the way I'm wearing it here.
Over the knee boots are here to stay and nowadays you will find thee boots not just over the knee but thigh high. I've added a pop of color with my bag and I simply adore my outfit.
Zaful always has trendy, fashionable clothes. I never have to look further to stay in the fashion game.
Shop my POLKA DOT CROP TOP AND SKIRT at Zaful
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look fabulous showcasing that polka-dot crop-top and circle skirt set from Zaful styled with the fishnets and over-the-knee boots!!!!!! I love all these beautiful outfit photos of you - breathtakingly gorgeous!!!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook