COLLABORATIONS

FLARE SLEEVE WRAP BLOUSE @ZAFUL

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Blouses nowadays are so well designed that I'm sure all of you ladies out there cannot get enough of it. From off-the-shoulder, cold shoulder or interesting sleeves, blouses just keep on coming in the most amazing styles. I for one, am very into blouses because it can hold up any simple pants or skirt. Throughout the summer we were enticed by blouses in different styles and patterns and now it is continuing during fall.
I'm all for white and black and when I saw this flare sleeve self tie wrap blouse at Zaful I knew it had to be mine!!
 Another silhouette you will notice in blouses and even knitwear are open backs. Yes, open backs during Fall but its done in a way that most of the garments will show a sneak peek of your back but most of the design elements are on the back of the specific garment. What a great way to show off your little tats if you have some.
I'm mixing textures in this outfit of mine by wearing a suede pants and velvet shoes and bag with this blouse.
Needless, to say, I adore this crop wrap blouse. The fit is impeccable and the sleeves drape beautifully over my hands. The fabric that this shirt is made of is so soft on the skin but doesn't crease easily. I was very impressed at the arrival of this blouse. The blouse really looks much more expensive than what I've paid for it. I know for sure that with the color of this blouse that I will be able to match it with so many different clothing in my closet.
 Zaful is definitely my favorite Online shop because they are on Trend and the quality is right!!
Shop my FLARE SLEEVE SELF TIE CROP WRAP BLOUSE at Zaful and more!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook