COLLABORATIONS

METALLIC, RUFFLES AND FLORAL @ZAFUL @SAMMYDRESS

Monday, October 23, 2017

Hi everyone!!!
I've been talking a lot about the fashion trends of Fall/Winter 2017-2018 for the past few weeks. Another trend that is on the fashion radar is Glittering fabric, almost like disco ball glittering. It is the metallic fabrics, over the top sequenced garment. Whatever is shiny, in gold or silver, out there is appropriate to wear. From shoes, boots, jackets, coats, and dresses you will find glittering clothing everywhere. What I love most about this trend is that you can mix and match it with other textures and prints. Whatever works for you. mix it up and make it your own.
This metallic biker jacket from Zaful is my favorite in the closet. I love how the color changes from pink blush to silver, depending on what you wear.
I've paired it with a floral dress and my pink layered ruffles sleeve shirt from Sammydress as seen in a previous post..
I love how the shiny fabric of the jacket just blends in so well with all the other elements of my outfit but it still stands out.
If you feel that shiny fabric on your body is not the thing for you, get a cool pair of boots or a bag in this fabric.
The key is to get shiny or glittery and be fearless enough to wear these fabrics as daywear and not just evening wear. Make your statement and have fun with it.
Shop my PU METALLIC BIKER JACKET at Zaful and more
my LONG SLEEVE SATIN SHIRT WITH LAYERED RUFFLES at Sammydress.
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!1xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook