HEALTH and FITNESS

GEARBEST - YOGA MAT

Thursday, June 16, 2016

GEARBEST Online Shopping
I have recently done a review of this online shopping company and two of their products. Read all about it here:https://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2016/06/the-best-beauty-gadgets-from-gearbest.html
I was so impressed with the speed of their delivery that I decided to order something else too.
I ordered a purple yoga mat! Yoga is literally the only form of exercise I do and I needed a new mat, so why not get it at an affordable price from a company that I know and trust to provide me with the same product as displayed on their website?
 I chose the purple yoga mat, but it comes in red, blue, green and orange as well. When it was delivered, I was pleasantly surprised at the thickness.....the specifications state that it is 10mm thick....it feels like I am lying on a bed of moss! Besides for being thick, it is super soft and extremely comfortable to use. Since it is so soft, it is also very elastic, which allows for easy rolling up again after my yoga class.
Yoga causes you to perspire, that is a fact! The great thing about this mat is that it is anti oil and moisture resistant. So no more waiting for my mat to dry out anymore. It also has an anti bacterial feature...which means that while I am perspiring during exercise, the germs are been killed at the same time.
Head on over to their website, and check out their yoga mats.
Use my promocode: lookbook11 and get 11% off on your purchase.
Shop your yoga mat here: http://goo.gl/y32XeV
NAMASTE

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook