COLLABORATIONS

THE WHITE DRESS

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hi everyone!!!
As you know, summer is all about dresses and today I bring to you another dress. This one is  from Romwe Online Shop (link below). Besides the figure-hugging or body con dresses, I believe every woman should at least have one girly girl dress in her closet. The one thing I like about the women in Europe, they are all about dresses but the real pretty dresses. It is no wonder that Diane Von Fustenburg (Belgium born) is well known for the iconic wrap-dress. In my opinion, this dress is a girly girl dress because as you can see, the fabric is quite soft and the embroidery on the bodice is very feminine and so pretty. It does have a low cleavage, and not many women enjoy showing a bit of cleavage lol.
It isn't only the front of the dress which is beautiful, the back of the dress has lovely criss cross strap detail. With the extremely hot Summer days that we experience here in Greece, this is the ultimate dress for Summer. I love how the dress is lined and not completely see through. This dress is the ultimate beach dress because you can move freely in it. All the beaches here are lined up with beach lounges and coffeehouses, and this dress paired with a pair of wedges while having to meet friends or have a quick bite to eat, is just what makes the dress so functional. From the beach to the street - just the way I like to wear my clothes!!!
I've added quite a bit of accessories because the dress is white and has a boho feel to it and therefor needed stacking of rings and bangles. My taupe/tobacco color shoes and hat tone in beautifully with this dress. My toe nail polish is orange, the nail polish on the fingers is pink. Isn't it just pretty to have all these accents of color around the white dress?
With the arrival of the dress I was told that this dress is sold out BUT I have great news !!! You can find similar dresses here , and guess what? They are on SALE !!! :
http://goo.gl/ucMyFF
For more visit their website here:www.romwe.com/?utm_source=charlotteniki.blogspot.gr&utm_medium=blogger&url_from=charlotteniki

Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. BE FABULOUS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook