COLLABORATIONS

THE LONG VEST

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Hi everyone !!
The Long vest are seen everywhere. It is a great transitional piece  and great for layering when needed. I've done the Long Knitted Vest from Zara during Fall. This specific Vest is from Jolly chic. It is fully lined, which makes it structured and gives it a more polished look. I love a Long Vest or a Coatigan, especially when you not sure what the weather is going to be like. Since the vest is structured, it's also appropriate to wear to the office and replace the usual blazer.
I've added my street-style flair to it and loved it.
Like I said, the vest is structured and is actually a sleeveless coat. This specific long vest is from Jollychic (link below). I've paired it with my denim shorts from H&M and wearing my Gladiators from  Jollychic (link below). The hat and neck piece are my own which you've probably seen before, including the white YSL bag.
You can style the vest anyway you like because it is so versatile. It is also available in different colors to suit your taste.
Use my promocode: charn and get 10% discount on your purchase here:  www.jollychic.com
Thank you for reading!!
Be YOU . Be FABULOUS
Shop my outfit here ; Long Vest -http://goo.gl/fHbXDZ
                                   Gladiators- -http://goo.gl/6v15MI

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook