COLLABORATIONS

Off the shoulder top with straps

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hi everyone !!
Another stunning clothing item from Romwe (link below), is this off the shoulder top with straps. There is so much emphasis on the shoulders this summer and I for one am so happy because I just love to show off my shoulders during summer. I have done quite a few off the shoulder tops before but this one is different. I personally looovvveee the cool, light fabric. The sleeves are wide and loose and the breeze can pass right through lol.
The denim shorts I've paired the top with is from H&M and the white fedora brings this outfit perfectly together. This top can be styled in many different ways. Again I am wearing my wedge Sandals from Migato, seen in previous posts. I have a confession to make. I cannot get enough of these shoes. They are truly so comfortable and light. I can wear them all day and it feels like I am literally walking on air.
Anyway this top is now by far my favorite for this summer. The sleeves are dramatic and I love that.
I hope I've succeeded in showing you the top from all angles. And hopefully inspired you to get yourself an off the shoulder top with straps and sleeves of course.
Shop this top here:http://goo.gl/il9zOs
For more visit this website: www.romwe.com/?utm_source=charlotteniki.blogspot.gr&utm_medium=blogger&url_from=charlotteniki

Thank you for reading !! xoxo
Be YOU, BE FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook