COLLABORATIONS

My POP UP STORE @Carnet de Mode

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

How many of you have never bought anything online before? I'm sure that it can be quite intimidating but I am going to introduce you to one of the best online stores that I have discovered recently http://en.carnetdemode.com/
Just logging onto their website, they offer people 10% discount on your 1st order! This online pop up store is different to others in that it is a store that showcases clothing of designs from different designers across the world. If you are looking for a one of a kind design, that wont break the bank, then you have found the right website! They have such a variety of goods available on their website, catering for everyone, women, men & kids. They even have a section dedicated to gifts - simply awesome idea to be able to add a gift for a friend to my shopping basket.

But the real purpose of this review is to tell you about my pop up store that I will be having on their website! See here: hde-modettp://en.carnetdemode.com/selection/pop-up-store-charlottes-lookbook-x-carnet-/ or bit ly: http://bit.ly/28KD9pB  I am so excited; I cannot wait for you to head on over and check out what I have in my store. And the great thing is that I will update the stock in my store according to the changes in season and according to the latest fashion trends. And guess what? You will also be able to have your say on what you would like to see more of, less of etc in my store. How cool is that ?
 If you haven't saved the link above, don't worry. There will be a banner on my blog which will take you directly to my pop up store. I certainly hope that you will head on over and shop in my POP UP STORE! The clothing that is in my pop up store is from designers on their website. I have selected items from their website to create my own store in order to showcase my unique chic street-style, classic yet fashionable at the same time. And if you like something that you see in my store, simply click on the item and you can place your order directly without having to try and figure out which designer's goods they are.
Happy Shopping !!!! xoxo
Charlotte's Lookbook Pop-up store:
                                                       http://bit.ly/28KD9pB

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook