COLLABORATIONS

White Picnic

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Hi everyone !!
Today I'm wearing my favorite color  for Summer - WHITE. It has been said that white is not actually a color but in my book it is. White is perfect for my skin tone and fortunately I don't need to tan because my skin is naturally tanned. LOL.
My boyfriend and I discovered this very quiet park which  is ideal for a picnic but of course, I will always look for any opportunity to do a photo shoot.
I'm wearing a basic off the shoulder top from H&M (link below) paired with my white linen culottes.
The sandals I'm wearing is from Beachside stories. I've done a collaboration with this company last Summer and I can truly say that these shoes are beautiful and comfortable. The pink and white hat toned in perfectly with the beautiful pink flowers of the trees .
Needless to say I had so much fun and literally took over the park. There are so many more areas here for photoshoots. I will definitely be back next time off course.
Thank you for reading !!
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.

White off the the shoulder top - H&M http://www.hm.com/entrance.ahtml?orguri=%2F
Sandals-Beachside Stories https://www.facebook.com/Beachside-Stories-1612475818991349/
White Culottes -find similar here:http://www.asos.com/ASOS-White/ASOS-WHITE-Wide-Leg-Culottes/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6004411&cid=12919&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=White&totalstyles=87&gridsize=3


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a great look Charlotte!! White is simply always a good idea. Your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook